BEGINNER. BALLET (IN-PERSON)
Ballet West Academy offers in-person Beginner Ballet for ages 13+. This class is designed for beginners and will introduce dancers to the basic ballet principles with no previous dance experience required. Open to the public 13+ years of age.
Wednesdays 7:30pm - Autumn Ryskoski | Bio
Sundays 9:30am - Kramer Snead
- Studio doors open 10 minutes prior to the start of class
- Once class begins, no late students will be admitted
- Dancers will have 5 minutes to exit the studio after class ends
- Wear comfortable clothing (i.e., workout) and consider bringing ballet slippers.
- Please secure long hair to not distract you as you move.
- Do not wear strong perfumes or colognes.
- Food, drinks, and gum are not allowed. A plastic water bottle that closes tightly is permitted.
Ballet West Academy at Trolley Corners
515 South 700 East, SUITE 1B
Salt Lake City, UT 84102