IN-PERSON BALLET (INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED)
This open class is for students who are able to work at an Intermediate/Advanced level of training and who possess a general understanding of ballet technique and vocabulary. The class has higher impact (more jumps, turns and complicated combinations) than the more basic Beginner and Beg/Int Ballet, but continually adapts to the needs of each group present based on their physical strengths and vulnerabilities.
INSTRUCTORS FOR THIS CLASS
- Studio doors open 10 minutes prior to the start of class
- Once class begins, no late students will be admitted
- Dancers will have 5 minutes to exit the studio after class ends
- Wear comfortable clothing (i.e., workout) and consider bringing ballet slippers.
- Please secure long hair to not distract you as you move.
- Do not wear strong perfumes or colognes.
- Food, drinks, and gum are not allowed. A plastic water bottle that closes tightly is permitted.
Ballet West Academy at Park City
2780 Rasmussen Road
Park City, UT 84098