ADULT BALLET INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED (IN-PERSON)
This open class is for students who are able to work at an Intermediate to Advanced level of training and who possess a general understanding of ballet technique and vocabulary. The class has higher impact (more jumps, turns and complicated combinations) than the more basic Beginner Ballet, but continually adapts to the needs of each group present based on their physical strengths and vulnerabilities.
- Elizabeth Weldon, Former Ballet West Dancer
- Studio doors open 10 minutes prior to the start of class
- Once class begins, no late students will be admitted
- Dancers will have 5 minutes to exit the studio after class ends
- Wear comfortable clothing (i.e., workout) and consider bringing ballet slippers.
- Please secure long hair to not distract you as you move.
- Do not wear strong perfumes or colognes.
- Food, drinks, and gum are not allowed. A plastic water bottle that closes tightly is permitted.
WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY MORNINGS
Ballet West Academy at Trolley Corners
515 South 700 East, SUITE 1B
Salt Lake City, UT 84102