October 21 (Wednesday) at 6:15 pm
The Frederick Quinney Lawson Ballet West Academy is offering in-person tap classes for ages 13+ exclusively at our Park City campus. This class will introduce dancers to the basic tap principles with no previous dance experience required. Open to the public 13+ years of age.
- Alena Wilson, Academy Faculty | Bio
- Click to review Health Guidelines
- All dancers will be screened per the Screening Questions
- People High-Risk per CDC Guidelines are not permitted to attend in-person classes
- Studio doors open 10 minutes prior to the start of class
- Once class begins, no late students will be admitted
- Dancers will have 5 minutes to exit the studio after class ends
- Wear comfortable workout clothing, consider bringing tap shoes.
- Please secure long hair to not distract you as you move.
- Do not wear strong perfumes or colognes.
- Food, drinks, and gum are not allowed. Plastic water bottle that closes tightly is permitted.
Ballet West Academy
6554 Creekside Lane, Park City, UT 84098