October 27 (Tuesday) at 7:00 pm
1 hour 30 minutes
ADULT BEGINNER IN-PERSON BALLET
The Frederick Quinney Lawson Ballet West Academy offers in-person Beginner Ballet classes for ages 13+. This class will introduce dancers to the basic ballet principles with no previous dance experience required. Open to the public 13+ years of age.
- Click to review Health Guidelines
- All dancers will be screened per the Screening Questions
- People High-Risk per CDC Guidelines are not permitted to attend in-person classes
- Studio doors open 10 minutes prior to the start of class
- Once class begins, no late students will be admitted
- Dancers will have 5 minutes to exit the studio after class ends
- Wear comfortable clothing (i.e., workout) and consider bringing ballet slippers.
- Please secure long hair to not distract you as you move.
- Do not wear strong perfumes or colognes.
- Food, drinks, and gum are not allowed. Plastic water bottle that closes tightly is permitted.