October 22 (Thursday) at 7:00 pm
1 hour 30 minutes
ADULT INTERMEDIATE & ADVANCED BALLET
The Frederick Quinney Lawson Ballet West Academy offers in-person Intermediate & Advanced Ballet classes for ages 13+. This class is designed for dancers with previous experience and understanding of essential ballet techniques. Classes are challenging and move quickly. An understanding of ballet terminology will be helpful. Open to the public 13+ years of age.
- Phyllis Whitaker, Academy Faculty | Bio
- Click to review Health Guidelines
- All dancers will be screened per the Screening Questions
- People High-Risk per CDC Guidelines are not permitted to attend in-person classes
- Studio doors open 10 minutes prior to the start of class
- Once class begins, no late students will be admitted
- Dancers will have 5 minutes to exit the studio after class ends
- Wear comfortable clothing (i.e., workout) and consider bringing ballet slippers.
- Please secure long hair to not distract you as you move.
- Do not wear strong perfumes or colognes.
- Food, drinks, and gum are not allowed. Plastic water bottle that closes tightly is permitted.