LEVEL 1 IN-PERSON BALLET (IN-PERSON)
The Frederick Quinney Lawson Ballet West Academy offers in-person Ballet Level 1 for ages 13+. This class is designed for beginners and will introduce dancers to the basic ballet principles with no previous dance experience required. Open to the public 13+ years of age.
- Vinnie Lima, Ballet West Dancer | Bio
- Studio doors open 10 minutes prior to the start of class
- Once class begins, no late students will be admitted
- Dancers will have 5 minutes to exit the studio after class ends
- Wear comfortable clothing (i.e., workout) and consider bringing ballet slippers.
- Please secure long hair to not distract you as you move.
- Do not wear strong perfumes or colognes.
- Food, drinks, and gum are not allowed. A plastic water bottle that closes tightly is permitted.